Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28114 AED / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,175 prices entered by 385 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)