Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,197 (R$ 39,323) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)