Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 77,110 (﷼ 78,737) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)