Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,055 (元36,404) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)