Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 AED / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 215 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 75,938 (79,021 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)