Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.028 AED / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 218 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)