Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 AED / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 212 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 70,583 (73,344 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)