Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,064 (€6,579) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (42 minutes ago)