Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,213 (€6,069) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (about 1 hour ago)