Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.533 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,415 (€5,606) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)