Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,238 (₩9,889,803) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)