Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,804 (₩9,144,895) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (43 minutes ago)