Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00348 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,863 (₩8,867,356) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)