Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 60,047 (₩18,530,633) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)