Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,680 (₩10,779,385) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (37 minutes ago)