Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00337 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,487 (₩10,812,928) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Roanoke, Virginia costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)