Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 62,781 (₩19,369,698) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)