Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,609 (﷼ 43,504) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)