Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05269 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 38,654 (733,670 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)