Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05335 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 87,261 (1,635,684 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)