Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,694 ($9,992) in Ithaca, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (32 minutes ago)