Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20739 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,542 (E£ 103,873) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)