Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03183 AED / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 275 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,160 (₨444,907) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)