Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,666 (﷼ 124,909,870) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)