Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.196 AED / JOD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,132 (Dinar 6,376) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)