Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,638 (S/. 38,538) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)