Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,267 (S/. 42,402) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)