Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,714 (S/. 19,318) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (44 minutes ago)