Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,797 (RM21,567) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)