Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06872 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,742 (Php287,296) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)