Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07090 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,413 (Php302,025) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)