Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,495 (﷼ 174,803,395) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (32 minutes ago)