Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03450 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 42,778 (¥1,239,780) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)