Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03273 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 44,285 (¥1,352,999) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)