Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,967 (S/. 44,319) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)