Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,632 ($10,519) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)