Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, India and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05400 AED / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,946 prices entered by 401 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)