Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, India and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05487 AED / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,956 prices entered by 412 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)