Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20739 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,715 (E£ 75,776) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)