Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,527 (元34,942) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)