Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48749 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,540 (Q85,212) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)