Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11576 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,282 (304,794 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)