Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10455 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,204 (451,486 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)