Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.836 AED / BYN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,729 (7,477 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)