Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / DKK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,372 (kr107,505) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)