Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47453 AED / SBD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,660 (73,042 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aarhus costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)