Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47499 AED / SBD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,930 (79,855 SI$) in Honiara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)