Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47065 AED / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,434 prices entered by 542 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 21% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)