Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47356 AED / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,708 prices entered by 452 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 22% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)