Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 72% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,868 (1,523,832 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)