Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.776 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,553 (AU$15,328) in Hobart.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)