Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,075 (GH₵27,640) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)