Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.948 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,191 (GH₵51,908) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)