Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,734 (GH₵26,128) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (43 minutes ago)