Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05400 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,225 (₨485,629) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)