Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.038 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 54,667 (52,651 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)