Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,491 (€7,055) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)