Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.522 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,738 (€7,018) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (41 minutes ago)