Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00671 AED / SOS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 161% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 195,598 (29,133,277 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)