Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00671 AED / SOS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 162% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 204,744 (30,497,202 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (39 minutes ago)