Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00659 AED / SOS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 159% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 210,805 (31,971,432 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)