Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,985 (元59,572) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (40 minutes ago)