Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,847 (元62,825) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (39 minutes ago)