Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)