Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,404 ($16,720) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)