Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,864 ($9,220) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)