Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,515 ($17,840) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)