Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,697 ($17,887) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)