Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13272 AED / ETB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,306 (228,347 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (38 minutes ago)