Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,193 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13090 AED / ETB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 24,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,290 (124,450 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)