Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16506 AED / ETB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,075 (394,259 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)