Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16656 AED / ETB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,889 (407,603 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)