Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16313 AED / ETB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,343 (400,554 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)