Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13448 AED / ETB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,585 (249,735 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)