Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,304 (33,678 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)