Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.548 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,164 (NZ$14,195) in Hamilton.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)