Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / BMD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 74% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 130,142 (BD$35,436) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)