Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,994 (¥1,996,753) in Hamamatsu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)