Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,563 (﷼ 190,284,741) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)