Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,067 (155,119,797 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)