Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,064 (38,898 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)